DHS/Protection Orders

If you have a hearing at the Children’s Court (Family Division) with respect to any of the following, then we can represent and advise you.

  • Interim Accommodation Orders
  • Protection Orders
    • Undertaking
    • Supervision orders
    • Custody to third party order
    • Supervised custody order
    • Custody to Secretary order
    • Guardianship to Secretary order
    • Long-term Guardianship to Secretary order
    • Interim protection order